Semi- Private Fishing Tours | Semi - Private Fishing Tour (Sunset)
Terms and Conditions
Here at Giorgaros fishing tours Santorini we want to provide a safe and happy fishing experience for our customers. However due to the nature of a fishing charter please be mindful that there is a remote risk of injury or even the more extreme. Please understand and apreciate the dangers involved and once aboard the vessel the customet must assume and accept all these risks.
To avoid uncomfortable situations and for your safety please read understand and accept the following terms :
· On semiprivate basis all groups follow the activities as scheduled by the captain
· Fishing starts after captain give you some advise for the fishing
· Please keep some distance for fishing otherwise your lines will cross under water
· Fishing and swimming at the same time not allowed on semiprivate tours
· Jumping in to the sea while fishing not recommended as can scare the fish away
· Jumping at the sea while engine of vessel is on not alowed
· Swimming and fishing are alowed under captains permission
· Smoking not alowed ( if nesessary though make sure fire is of before you drop the cigarette in to the ashetray)
· We do not drop trash at sea
· People who do not know swimming they are not allowed to swim unless they wear life jacket – vest under captains and crews supervision
· Swimming is allowed only around and close to the boat
· All customers must declare any pre – existing medical conditions or smy medication prior to the departure ( as some people may require special attention)
· We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time
· Alcohol is allowd on board the vessel, however responsible consumption of alcohol is to be adhere to
· All children under 18 yrs old need to be accompanied by an adult
· Children from 2 till 9 years old are allowed only on a private tour
· Children are not allowed to use fishing equipment without their parents supervision
· Our crew will show you how to fish and then you can teach your children
· Parents are responsible to take care of their children onboard
· For transportation younger children have to sit on special seats for kids
· Feel sea sick on board is normal and not a reason to cancel a semiprivate tour
Data We Collect
Online reservation procedure
Guests of third party websites are asked to give personal data in order to complete their online reservations. The data they are asked to give are upon the administrator – controller of the system.
Data given automatically
There are many instances that we get data automatically. Such data are: IP address, type of device, location, date and time of accessing our system, pages that are visited and clicked, from which website someone came to our system, browser that is used, software that is used in the device or computer.
Data given from other sources
Our booking engines are integrated with other websites (online wholesalers, Online Travel Agents, etc) who are giving data about completed reservations. The data are used from controllers (administrators) for managing purposes.
Data we share with others
We share the above personal data with third party systems for basic purposes of completing an online reservation. For example, we use a third party mail provider for security reasons (to avoid emails going to spam). Our systems are cloud and we use hosting services of Amazon.com (https://aws.amazon.com/security/) . In addition in some instances we share data with third party systems for managing or accounting purposes of the controller (administrator). Also we share data with banks and online payment gateways for successful secure transactions.